“What have you got to lose?” Las Vegas Weekender Packages!
President’s and Valentine’s Day Weekend
Deposit – Only $49 per person- Cancel for ANY REASON up to 60 days prior- FULL REFUND!!
February 10th-15th, 2021 – 4nts from: $719 per person!
Come, where else, but in fabulous Las Vegas, the most exciting city in the world, would you want to spend Valentine’s Day Weekend in!
Your President’s and Valentine’s Day Weekender in Fabulous Las Vegas 2021 package includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines, non-stop from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights at the California Hotel & Casino
- Late check-out on last day-stay in your room until you are ready to go to the airport
- 4 days Hawaiian meal package- 3 meals per day! – Must be 21 years or older for meal package
- Hotel taxes and baggage handling at hotel included
- Reserve with $49 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, December 11th, 2020
- Final payment due by January 6th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, please inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention.
Please note the following:
- This package is not escorted.
- Airport transfer are not included
- Comfort class seat purchase only available once airline tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to the departure date from Hawaii.
- Upgrades to first class only available once tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to departure date from Hawaii
- Sorry, no deviations to this package
- A minimum of 10 participants required for tour to operate.
From $719 per person quad Family Package-2 adults/2 children under 21 years of age
From $819 per person double/triple or quad occupancy*– adults 21 years of age and older. *Quad (4 adults) will have 2 separate rooms
From $919 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
02/10/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 8 at 11:55 pm and arrives in Las Vegas at 6:55 am, 02/11
02/15/21 – Depart Las Vegas on Hawaiian Airlines flight 7 at 9:00 am and arrive in Honolulu at 1:35 pm.