February 15 – 20, 2024 (4 nights/6 days) escorted from Honolulu
Kyoto – Nara – Osaka – Kobe
$2,485 per person double occupancy; $2,585 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $75 per person!
On this exciting omiyage tour, we will explore famous landmarks and immerse ourselves in the enchanting cities of Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, and Osaka, each brimming with captivating traditions and rich heritage. We’ll shop with an eye towards specialty items that not only you will enjoy, but also share memories with your loved ones back home through personally curated care packages when you show them that you’ve been thinking about them too!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Osaka & Kyoto Presidents’ Day Omiyage Weekender 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 65 days prior to departure, December 12, 2023.
- Final payment is due by December 27, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 50 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,485 per person double occupancy
From $2,585 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
02/15/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:15 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 02/16/24.
02/20/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:55 am (same day).