May 26th – 31st, 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $2095 single occupancy
Osaka is Japan’s 3rd most populous city, known for having Japan’s friendliest and most out-going people. Famous for its food, eating until you drop is common in Osaka. If shopping is on your list, Shinsaibashi Suji, a favorite with local folk will not disappoint. This covered shopping arcade is one of Osaka’s oldest and busiest.
Kyoto is unlike any other city in Japan. Considered one of the most beautiful cities in Japan, Kyoto brings historical Japan to life in a modern age. You can experience historical Japan throughout the city while still having access to modern amenities and transportation.
Kobe, perched on a hillside sloping down to the sea, is one of Japan’s most attractive and cosmopolitan cities. It was a maritime gateway from the earliest days of trade with China and home to one of the first foreign communities after Japan reopened to the world in the mid-19th century.
Come, join us on this fun-filled weekend. Yes, it’s filled with quality omiyage shopping time, but we also included the best touring sites, Golden Pavilion, Osaka Castle, a sake brewery, a hands-on experience, and a visit to Glicopia Kobe, where you can learn and sample Glico’s popular snacks like Pretz and Pocky.
Accommodations for our stay is at Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka, ideally located, just a couple of blocks from Shinsaibashi and Dotonbori. Housed in the top half of an office complex, rooms here offer exceptional city views. At the base, a supermarket, ideal for bargain omiyage shopping.
Your Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights at Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 26th, 2021
- Final payment due by April 9th, 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,095 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
05/26/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:10 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 05/27
05/31/21 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:45 am (same day).