Nov 22 – 27, 2023 (4 Nights/ 6 Days) escorted from Honolulu
$2,998 per person-double/triple occupancy; $3,498 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $50 per person!
Join us as we check off your “Kurisumasu” shopping list with a trip to Osaka and Kyoto! On this exciting shopping adventure, we’ll also stop at must-see local landmarks and soak in the beauty of the brilliant holiday lights and colorful fall foliage that paint the cities.
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Osaka & Kyoto Foliage & Kurisumasu Shopping Weekender 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch & 1 bento dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 23, 2023.
- Final payment due by October 5, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,998 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,498 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/22/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:40 pm and arrive in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 11/23.
11/27/23 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:15 am (same day).