Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, and Nara Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019
May 21 – 27, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Osaka is Japan’s 3rd most populous city, known for having Japan’s friendliest and most out-going people. Famous for its food, eating until you drop is common in Osaka. If shopping is on your list, Shinsaibashi Suji, a favorite with local folk will not disappoint. This covered shopping arcade is one of Osaka’s oldest and busiest.
Kobe, perched on a hillside sloping down to the sea, is one of Japan’s most attractive and cosmopolitan cities. It was a maritime gateway from the earliest days of trade with China and home to one of the first foreign communities after Japan reopened to the world in the mid-19th century.
Kyoto is unlike any other city in Japan. Considered one of the most beautiful cities in Japan, Kyoto brings historical Japan to life in a modern age. You can experience historical Japan throughout the city while still having access to modern amenities and transportation.
Nara, the ancient capital city in the Kansai region of Japan. If you think of Japan as a land of bullet trains and J-pop in Shinjuku storefronts, come to Nara—a city filled with rolling hills, ancient temples, and 1,200 entitled deer roaming its old streets.
Come, join us on this fun-filled weekend. Yes, it’s filled with quality Omiyage shopping time, but we also included the best touring sites, 2 sake breweries, a hands-on experience, one ono Kobe beef lunch, three flower gardens & guaranteed two of the very best hotels to stay in, Cross Hotel Osaka & New Miyako Hotel Kyoto.
Your Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto & Nara Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Five nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 3 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 10th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/21/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:10 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 5/22.
05/27/19 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 9:45 pm.