December 27, 2019-January 1, 2020
From: $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,995 single occupancy
Traveling to Japan during New Year’s is a great opportunity to capture a rare glimpse into the modernization of traditional Japanese culture. It is a time when most Japanese people return home to partake in traditional ceremonies and festivities. On this very special Festival of Lights tour, experience and be part of that tradition as well arrive back in Hawaii and for a 2nd celebration of New Year’s Day.
Accommodations for our 4-night is at the Karaksa Hotel Osaka Namba, just a stone’s throw from the heart of Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi shopping streets. Opened in November of 2017, this hotel is the perfect spot to feel and see the real Osaka, along with limitless dining and shopping opportunities.
Sightseeing includes 2 unique day trips, Kobe and Kyoto. In Kobe, up the ropeway as it passes the Nunobiki Waterfall and the Nunobiki Herb Garden for incredible aerial views, a Kobe beef lunch, shopping and a sake brewery visit.
In Kyoto, Kiyomizu Temple, two of Kyoto’s most attractive streets, Ninenzaka and Sannenzaka, hands-on handkerchief painting, and the Golden Pavilion.
It’s just beginning as we have also included a free shopping day in Osaka, Kaiyukian Aquarium, 3 illumination festivals, Kobe Illuminage, Osaka Castle Illumination, and Mido-suji Illumination
New Year’s Eve is all about celebration and we are in the heart of the New Year countdown, Dotonbori. It is hands-down one of the best spots in all of Osaka to ring in the New Year, Japan style!
On New Years’ Day, it’s all about tradition beginning with hatsumode, the years’ first visit to a shrine. We will be visiting Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine for the traditional prayer at the main hall and purchase lucky charms for a fortunate new year.
Arrive home early morning New Year’s Day and celebrate all over again with your friends and family.
Your Osaka Festival of Light- New Year’s 2020 tour includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Four nights at the Karaksa Hotel Osaka Namba.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 20th , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,995 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
12/27/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 12:35 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:00 pm, 12/28.
01/01/20 – Depart Kansai on Delta Air Lines flight 278 at 9:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at 9:20am. (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;