October 9 – 14, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,395 single occupancy
Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Himeji
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
We are off to Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Himeji for the Columbus Day Weekend! Come, join us for some great sightseeing along with the very best shopping that these three great cities have to offer. In Kyoto, we are visiting two of the city’s most attractive streets, Ninenzaka and Sannenzaka where the shops and atmosphere is traditional old Kyoto. In Osaka, a complete free day to explore and shop the mega Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. It’s also a short walk to Kuromon Market for all the dried fish omiyage. Himeji, the beautiful castle town may be last on our tour, but it offers an endless covered shopping arcade steps from our hotel.
It’s not over yet, just the beginning as we also included 2 hands-on experiences, handkerchief painting and chopstick making, plus 2 sake brewery visits and Himeji Castle, the “White Heron Castle”, and original, built in the beginning of the 17th century. In Kyoto there are visits to Golden Pavilion and Kiyomizu.
It’s a fun-filled weekend that you won’t want to miss out on!
Osaka Columbus Day Omiyage Weekender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 23rd, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,995 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,395 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/09/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:25 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 10/10.
10/14/19 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 9:40 am.
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;