April 11 – 20, 2024 (8 nights/10 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Niigata – Sado Island – Nagaoka – Kusatsu
$4,398 per person double/triple occupancy, $4,799 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us on this exciting expedition through Niigata, Sado Island, and Tokyo to discover the vibrant beauty of Japan in spring! Experience wonderful Niigata, a region renowned for its pristine waters, high-quality rice production, sake breweries, and fresh seafood; make fun memories with unique experiences on Sado Island; and revitalize with the bustling charm of Tokyo. This extensive adventure introduces you to the best of Japan during the most colorful time of the year!
On this complete tour, we’ve included 7 exciting hands-on and learning experiences. The fun continues on as we: ride a bullet train, ferry ride, and tarai boat ride; visit museums and 2 fish markets; experience 3 sake brewery tastings; rest up with 3-night onsen hotel stays; attend Bunkyo Azalea Festival in Nezu Shrine; shop for omiyage; and so much more!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Niigata, Sado Island & Tokyo Spring Explorer 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 11, 2024
- Final payment due by February 23, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,398 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,799 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/11/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:50 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 04/12.
04/20/24 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:25 am (same day).