Niigata, Sado Island & Tokyo Spring 2019 Tour-GUARANTEED!
April 13-23, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,895 single occupancy
RESERVE BY NOVEMBER 1st -SAVE $50 PER PERSON
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets.
Located nearly 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers visitors a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
On this spring time tour, we have included 2 nights on Sado Island with accommodations at the recently opened Tabino Hotel Sado and hands-on experiences that include fruit picking, daruma doll painting, glass orgel making and senbei making. More, yes, much more…ride a tarbi bune (traditional washtub boat), a sake brewery visit and bullet train!
Not so quick, as we have added three nights in Tokyo for that big city feel. Here we will be visiting the more popular spots, Tsukiji, Ameyoko. Ueno Zoo to see the pandas and the Samurai Museum. We also included a complete free day for shopping or sightseeing on your own
The Niigata, Sado Island & Tokyo Spring 2019 Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines.(flight schedule)
- Nine nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 6 lunches and 3 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 1st, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,595 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,895 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
4/13/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:50 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 4/14.
4/23/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:00 am (same day).