April 11-20, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,795 single occupancy
Reserve by October 1st-Save $50 per person!
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets.
Located nearly 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers visitors a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
Along with a leisurely 2-night stay on Sado Island, we have included four hands-on experiences, a ride on a tarbi bune (traditional washtub boat), sake tasting, a ferry ride to and from Sado Island and the bullet train.
We end with 3 days in Japan’s capital, Tokyo. Enjoy time at Tsukiji Outer Market and Ameyoko for omiyage shopping, a free day in Ikebukuro, one of Tokyo’s top neighborhoods, and teamLabs Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries, a museum without a map.
Niigata, Sado Island and Tokyo Spring Tour #1- 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Eight nights in first class hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 12th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,795 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/11/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:55 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 4/12.
04/20/20 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at12:15 pm (same day).
November 26- December 1st , 2019. Starting from: $1,895 per person double or triple occupancy.
November 26- December 1st , 2019. Starting from: $1,795 per person double or triple occupancy