April 11th- April 21st, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets.
Located nearly 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers visitors a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
Come along and join our leisurely paced tour that begins with 2-nights in Tokyo and then on to Niigata and Sado Island. We make our way back to Tokyo for the remaining 3-nights.
So much to see and do on this springtime tour, the azalea festival, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, 2 fish markets, Teradomari and Tsukiji, bullet train ride, 4 hands on experiences, a ferry ride, sake tasting, Shibuya Sky, a free day for all that required omiyage shopping, and teamLabs Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries, a museum without a map.
Your Niigata, Sado Island, and Tokyo Spring Explorer Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 9 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 10th , 2022
- Final payment due by February 25th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,795 per person double or triple occupancy
From $4,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/11/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 04/12
04/21/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:35 am (same day).
2 SPOTS LEFT!