October 31st – November 10th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$3,695 per person triple occupancy; $3,795 per person double occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food, and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets. 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
It is koyo season and time to enjoy the grandeur of nature, the viewing of autumn colors, part of the Japanese culture dating back centuries. The trees clad themselves in brilliant scarlets and golds, offering a grand finale to the year as these beautiful landscapes spread around the Niigata prefecture.
Besides some of the best sightseeing spot the tour also includes a ferry ride to Sado Island, bullet train to Tokyo, onsen stay, hands-on experiences, Japanese drum session, and saki tastings!
We are also visiting Takasaki, home to towering Byakue Kannon statue, and Shorinzan Darumaji Temple, famous for its round daruma dolls, believed to bring good luck. And then, Minakami, a mountainous hot spring resort town.
Not so quick, as we end in Tokyo, 2-nights, for that big city feel. Here we will be visiting the more popular spots, Tsukiji and Ameyoko. and Shibuya Sky for omiyage shopping along with Meiji Jingu Gaien to enjoy fall colors.
Your Niigata, Sado Island and Tokyo Fall Foliage Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 9 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 6 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 1st , 2021
- Final payment due by September 16th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,695 per person triple occupancy
From $3,795 per person double occupancy
From $4,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/31/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 11/01
11/10/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:15 pm (same day).