October 31 – November 9, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,895 single occupancy
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets. 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
It is koyo season and time to enjoy the grandeur of nature, the viewing of autumn colors, part of the Japanese culture dating back centuries. The trees clad themselves in brilliant scarlets and golds, offering a grand finale to the year as these beautiful landscapes spread around the Niigata prefecture
Besides some of the best sightseeing spot the tour also includes a ferry ride to Sado Island, bullet train to Tokyo, 2 onsen hotel stays, and 5, yes 5 hands-on experiences, daruma painting, glass orgel making, Japanese drum session, senbei making, and fruit picking. Let’s not forget 2 sake tastings!
Not so quick, as we have added two nights in Tokyo for that big city feel. Here we will be visiting the more popular spots, Tsukiji and Ameyoko for omiyage shopping along with the Ueno Zoo to see the panda bears. On the last day, late check-out and a totally free so that you can enjoy shopping all around the Ikebukuro area.
The Niigata, Sado Island & Tokyo Fall Foliage Tour #2 – 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Eight nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 30th , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,895 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/31/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 6:35 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 10/30.
11/09/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at :35 pm.
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 7-14, 2019. Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy