Niigata 2019 Sake Festival, Sado Island & Tokyo Tour
Small Group Tour-Maximum of 24 tour members
March 4-14, 2019, escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,395 single occupancy
Come, join us for the 15th annual Niigata Sake no Jin, or “Battle of Sake” attended by approximately 100 sake producers from across the Niigata Prefecture. This region is well known for its high-quality rice and rice wine.
Little visited and often overlooked, Niigata is a beautiful remote region with fabulous sights, great food, and excellent countryside landscapes -deserving much more attention than it gets. 200 miles northwest from Tokyo, the Niigata-Sado Island region offers a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard.
Not so quick, as we have also included 2 onsen stays and Nagano to visit the Jigokudani Monkey Park for the unique experience of seeing wild monkeys bathing in a natural hot spring.
Yet, there is more, 3 nights in Tokyo so that you can experience that “big city” feel and do all your omiyage shopping. We’ll be visiting Tsukiji, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, Suzamo Jizo Shopping Street on fair day, a free day, and a visit to Shinjuku Gyoen Park to view the approximately 300 plum trees in bloom plus much, much more.
The Niigata 2019 Sake Festival, Sado Island & Tokyo Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Nine nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 18, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Reserve by September 1st, 2018-SAVE $50 per person.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,995 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $4,395 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/04/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:05 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 3/5/19.
03/14/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:50 am (same day).