March 13th – 21st , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,095 per person triple occupancy ( 2adults/1child); $3,295 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Maximum Tour size is 24 tour members!
We are off on the 2021 Spring Break tour to New Zealand’s North Island. Besides all the great touring, there’s two truly unique events, the 36th America’s Cup Match and Balloons over Waikato, an annual hot air balloon festival.
We begin with 3 nights in Auckland, a city tour, Kelly Tarltons’ Sea Life Aquarium, night views from the iconic Sky Tower, a free day to enjoy the festivities of the 36th America’s Cup Match, shop, or ferry off on a day tour, and time left over to try your luck at the Sky City Casino. So much to do…all within a short walk of our hotel.
It is only the beginning gas we have included a guided tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set, Waitomo Glowworms Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Wai o Tapu Thermal Wonderland, a Maori Concert show, Kiwi bird viewing, Skyline Gondola ride, Agrodome sheep show and farm tour, and much, much more!
There’s also a night’s stay in the Lake Taupo region and a scenic cruise around its picturesque bays as well, views of the snow-capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park.
- Round trip airfare from Honolulu to Los Angeles via Hawaiian Airlines.
- Note: airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- Seven nights in first class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Panda Travel representative throughout your journey
- All transportation via charter bus
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary with local driver guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Gratuities for local driver guide included
- Reserve with a $75 deposit per person, refundable up to the final payment date of January 12th, 2021.
- Final payment due by January 27th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-refundable deposits are only valid for the tour booked for and cannot be applied to another tour.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport and an ETA Visa (electronic travel visa) is required of all U.S. citizens. Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the scheduled return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the New Zealand Consulate for travel requirements. The cost of the visa is approximately US$40 and is valid for 2-years.
- The 36th America’s Cup Match while set will not be completely finalized until later in 2020. This is an optional activity and will not affect the tour itinerary.
- Balloons over Waikato dates have not been finalized for 2021. Dates chosen are based on same March week. *Please keep in mind that events scheduled for this day is determined by weather. In case of inclement weather, cancellation or delays on this day occurs, it is beyond our control.*
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is GSN Pacific Limited.
Space is Limited!
Starting from $3,095 per person triple occupancy-Family- 2adult and 1 child (3-12yrs old)
Starting from $3,295 per person double/triple occupancy
Starting from $3,995 single occupancy
03/13/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 445 at 1:30 pm and arrive in Auckland at 9:45 pm + 1
03/21/21 – Depart Auckland on Hawaiian Airlines flight 446 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 pm.