March 14-22, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person family triple occupancy (2adt/1chd); $3,395 double or triple occupancy; $4,195 single occupancy.
Reserve by September 1st– SAVE $50 per person
We are off on this unique 2020 Spring Break tour to New Zealand’s North Island. Yes, we are visiting the must do, Hobbiton Movie Set, but there is so much more!
We begin with 3 nights in Auckland, a city tour, Kelly Tarltons’ Sea Life Aquarium, night view from the iconic Sky Tower, a free day to explore on your own or try your luck at the Sky City Casino and then we are off to Hamilton for the annual Balloons over Waikato Festival.
It is only the beginning as we have included guided tours of the Waitomo Glowworms Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Wai o Tapu Thermal Wonderland, and yes, the Hobbiton Movie Set. There is more, Kiwi bird viewing, Skyline Gondola ride, Agrodome sheep show and farm tour.
There’s also a night’s stay in the Lake Taupo region and a scenic cruise around its picturesque bays as well, views of the snow-capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park.
New Zealand’s North Island Adventure and Balloons over Waikato Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights first class hotel
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary with a local driver/guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Gratuities for local driver guide
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 30th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the New Zealand Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is GSN Pacific Limited.
Starting from $3,195 per person “family triple” occupancy, 2 adults/1child or 1 adult/2children*
Starting from $3,395 per person double or triple occupancy (all adults- 13yrs and older)
Starting from $4,195 per person single occupancy
*Children ages are considered 3-12 years old
Space is Limited!
03/14/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 445 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Auckland at 9:55 pm, 3/15.
03/22/20 – Depart Auckland on Hawaiian Airlines flight 446 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).