December 26th, 2021- January 1st , 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,395 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,695 single occupancy
Traveling to Japan during New Year’s is a great opportunity to capture a rare glimpse into the modernization of traditional Japanese culture. It is a time when most Japanese people return home to partake in traditional ceremonies and festivities. On this very special New Years’ Omiyage Tour, experience and be part of that tradition.
If shopping is on your list, we have it covered, with visits to Tsukiji Market, Ameyoko, Komachi dori in Kamakura and free time in Odaiba. There is also a free day in Ikebukuro where all the favorites are located- Don Quijote, Daiso 100-yen Store, UNIQLO and sister store, GU, Tokyu Hands, the Sunshine City Mall and Seibu Department Store.
We have also included a visit to Ueno Zoo to see the pandas, TeamLab Borderless, artwork that forms one borderless world in a vast three-dimensional complex, Tokyo Tower, a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura, and holiday lights at Tokyo Mid-Town Illumination.
On New Year’s Eve, begin the celebration with a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner and then off outdoors to join the lively Ikebukuro atmosphere as we count down the new year!
New Years’ Day is all about tradition. The day begins with hatsumode, the first shrine/temple visit of the new year. We will be visiting Zojoji Temple for the traditional prayer at the main hall and purchase lucky charms for a fortunate new year.
After celebrating New Years’ Day in Tokyo, board your flight home and you get to do it all again, Hawaiian style with friends and family. It does not get much better than this. Join us, won’t you.
Your New Years in Tokyo 2022 Tour – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, October 27th , 2021
- Final payment due by November 11th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
12/26/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 11:20 am and arrives in Narita at 4:00 pm, 12/27
01/01/22 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:45 pm (same day).