Deposit – Only $49 per person- Cancel for ANY REASON up to 60 days prior- FULL REFUND!!
December 25th -Jan 2nd, 2022 – 7nts from: $999 per person!
Come, where else, but in fabulous Las Vegas, the most exciting city in the world, would you want to spend New Year’s in!
Your New Years in Fabulous Las Vegas 2022 package includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines, non-stop from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights at the California Hotel & Casino
- 5 days Hawaiian meal package- 3 meals per day! – Must be 21 years or older for meal package
- 2 days, room and tax only- no meals
- Late check-out on last day-up to your departure
- Hotel taxes and baggage handling at hotel included
- Reserve with $49 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, October 26th, 2021
- Final payment due by November 10th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, please inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention.
Please note the following:
- This package is not escorted.
- Airport transfer are not included
- Comfort class seat purchase only available once airline tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to the departure date from Hawaii.
- Upgrades to first class only available once tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to departure date from Hawaii
- Sorry, no deviations to this package
- A minimum of 10 participants required for tour to operate.
From $999 per person quad Family Package-2 adults/2 children under 21 years of age
From $1,169 per person double or quad occupancy*– adults 21 years of age and older. *Quad (4 adults) will have 2 separate rooms
From $1,129 per person triple occupancy*– adults 21 years of age and older
From $1,395 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
12/25/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 8 at 11:10 pm and arrives in Las Vegas at 6:50 am on 12/26/21.
01/02/22 – Depart Las Vegas on Hawaiian Airlines flight 17 at 1:50 am and arrive in Honolulu at 6:15 am.