Jan 14 – 25, 2024 (10 nights/12 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Nagoya – Gero – Gujohachiman – Takayama – Shirakawago – Kanazawa – Noto
$4,658 per person double/triple occupancy, $5,258 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Come join us on this fun-filled winter adventure as we journey through the captivating cities of Nagoya, Gifu, and Tokyo. Immerse yourself in the cultural wonders and picturesque landscapes, enhanced by four nights of rejuvenating onsen stays. Soak in therapeutic hot springs amidst the snowy beauty of the country, from vibrant urban landscapes to serene mountain retreats. Let’s dive into the heart of Japan’s winter wonderland!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “More Information…” below.
Your Nagoya, Gifu & Tokyo Explorer 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 10 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches & 4 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, November 15, 2023.
- Final payment due by November 27, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,658 per person double/triple occupancy
From $5,258 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
01/14/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:15 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 01/15.
01/25/24 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:50 am (same day).