May 24th– May 30th , 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,550 single occupancy
Welcome to Fukuoka, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island, it is western Japan’s most happening city and gateway to the country. Set amid splendid natural diversity – bordered by mountains, flanked by sea, and dotted with hot springs – the metropolis is an exciting hub of modern city life. Rich with tradition and modern cultural attraction, contemporary art, architecture, shopping, and cuisine complement centuries’-old temples and shrines.
From here, we travel to the Unzen-Amakusa National Park area, best known for Mt. Unzen, an active volcano, and its hot spring resort town. Our weekend ends in Kumamoto, best known for its castle and Suizenji Park, one of the three most famous gardens in Japan.
This is truly a one-of-a-kind omiyage weekender tour. Yes, there is quality shopping time , including a complete free day in Hakata. We have also included a sake brewery visit, the legendary pottery center, Okawauchiyama Village, fruit picking, ropeway and ferry ride experience, flower viewing, Japanese irises, Suizenji, one of the three most famous Japanese gardens, and an onsen stay.
Come along and join us!
Your Memorial Day Fukuoka, Unzen/Amakusa and Kumamoto Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 25th , 2022
- Final payment due by April 8th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,550 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/24/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 05/25
05/30/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:15 pm (same day).