May 24 – 30, 2023 escorted from Honolulu
Kyoto – Shiga – Nagoya – Nara – Osaka – Kobe
$3,158 per person triple occupancy; $3,189 double occupancy; $3,582 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us on this 5 Night/7 Day Tour – Shop, Sightsee, Eat, and Have Fun – A perfect way to spend the holiday weekend!
The best way to cherish a special trip is to collect souvenirs and gift those mementos to friends and family back home–the tradition of “omiyage” describes just that. On this omiyage tour, we’ll explore the Kansai region’s famous sites and savor the regional cuisine (like Kobe beef lunch!). We’ll also shop with an eye towards specialty items to pick up not only for yourself but also your loved ones, showing them that you’ve been thinking about them on your adventure.
With our comprehensive tour of the Kansai region, we’ll visit the major cities, hop around its neighboring areas, and pick up regional goodies along the way. We’ll save you a seat on cable car, bullet train, and private charter coach as we make our way through Kyoto (cultural capital of Japan), Shiga (neighbor of Kyoto), Nagoya (UNESCO City of Design), Nara (was the first capital of Japan), Osaka (the second largest metropolitan area in Japan), and Kobe (UNESCO City of Design).
Here’s a preview of a few favorites: 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 2 UNESCO City of Design, Tokugawaen Garden, Nara Deer Park, well preserved historical Imaicho town, Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum, Glico Pocky and Pretz factory tour and so much more…
Your 2023 Osaka & Kyoto Memorial Day Omiyage Weekender – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 25, 2023
- Final payment due by April 6, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,158 per person triple occupancy
From $3,189 per person double occupancy
From $3,582 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/24/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:15 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 05/25/23
05/30/23 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:50 am (same day).