February 10th – 15th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,095 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-SAVE $50 per person!
Come, don’t miss out on the “Lovin’ in Tokyo Weekender tour! Celebrate Valentine’s & President’s Day weekend in Japan’s Capital, Tokyo where Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life.”
There’s no skimping on this tour, in fact we have added new touring spots. Besides all the favorite omiyage shopping, Ameyoko, Asakusa, Tsukiji, and the BIGGEST Daiso in Tokyo there’s also Sugamo Jizo Shopping Street, affectionately known as “Grandma’s Harajuku”. With 200 shops along an 800-meter stretch, you’ll enjoy the peaceful shopping experience.
Valentine’s Day weekend without flowers, no way! We’ll visit two flower venues, the winter peony at Ueno Toshogu Shrine and Yushima Tenjin Ume Blossom Matsuri. There’s more yet, a visit to Tokyo Mega Illumination at Tokyo City Keiba. The light up begins at 5:00pm and we will be there as the switch is turned on.
Accommodations are at the popular Sunshine City Prince Hotel The hotel offers direct access to the Sunshine City Mall and is steps from the Ikebukuro neighborhood, where the night is always young. There’s also a complete free day to shop, explore on your own, or do a little of each.
Your Lovin Tokyo Omiyage Weekender 2021 Tour includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, December 12th.
- Final payment due by December 28, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,095 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
02/10/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:15 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 02/11
02/15/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:00 am (same day).