Valentine’s Day Weekend
February 10th-15th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$1,895 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,195 single occupancy
Come, don’t miss out on the Lovin’ in Tokyo Weekender tour! Celebrate Valentine’s Day weekend in Japan’s Capital, Tokyo where Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life.”
There’s no skimping on this tour, in fact we have added new touring spots. Besides all the favorite omiyage shopping, Ameyoko, Asakusa, Tsukiji, and the BIGGEST Daiso in Tokyo there’s also Sugamo Jizo Shopping Street, affectionally known as “Grandma’s Harajuku”. With 200 shops along an 800-meter stretch, you’ll enjoy the peaceful shopping experience.
Valentine’s Day weekend without flowers, no way! We’ll visit two flower venues, the winter peony at Ueno Toshogu Shrine and Yushima Tenjin Ume Blossom Matsuri. There’s more yet, a visit to Tokyo Mega Illumination at Tokyo City Keiba. The light up begins at 5:00pm and we will be there as the switch is turned on.
Accommodations are at the popular Sunshine City Prince Hotel The hotel offers direct access to the Sunshine City Mall and is steps from the Ikebukuro neighborhood, where the night is always young. There’s also a complete free day to shop, explore on your own, or do a little of each.
Your Lovin’ Tokyo Omiyage weekender Tour- 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations at Sunshine City Prince Hotel
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, December 10th , 2021
- Final payment due by December 27th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
Not all flower festival have been finalized for 2022. If any of the flower viewing spots on tour are cancelled or modifies, we will advise as soon as possible. Cancelled or modifies festivals may affect the day to day itinerary. Any changes to the itinerary will be advised as soon as more details become available.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $1,895 per person double/triple occupancy
From $2,195 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
02/10/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 11:00 pm and arrives in Narita at 4:00 pm, 02/11
02/15/22 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:45 am (same day).