UH vs University of Mexico Lobos
Lobos Football Weekender
Dreamstyle Stadium- October 26th, 2019
Escorted– October 23rd -27th , 2019
4nts from: $1,295 per person quad, $1,350 per person triple, $1,395 per person double, $1,595 single
Small Group Tour- Maximum 30 members!
Its football Saturday at Dreamstyle Stadium, home to the University of New Mexico Lobos. The 2019 season marks the 60th season of football for the Lobos. Dreamstyle Stadium first game was on September 17th, 1960 when they defeated University of Mexico 77-6.
Lobo fans from all over “The Land of Enchantment” start their tailgating early at Dreamstyle and then there’s the student body section, dubbed the “Howl Raisers” that add to the gameday atmosphere. These young energetic fans pack the eastern stands to cheer on their classmates.
This weekender package includes 2 guided tours, a half-day city tour of Albuquerque and a full day to Santa Fe, one of America’s great art and culinary capitols.
Founded by conquistador explorers over 300 years ago, Albuquerque, aka Burque, aka The Duke City, is the largest city in the state and one of the oldest in the United States. A proud melting pot of Hispanic, African American, Anglo, and Native American cultures, this city is truly unique in sights, sounds, and flavor.
Santa Fe, “the city different”, a place that makes its own rules without forgetting its long and storied past. Walk through its adobe neighborhoods, or around the busy Plaza that remains its core, there’s no denying that Santa Fe has a timeless, earthy soul. Its artistic inclinations are a principal attraction – there are more quality museums and galleries here than you could possibly see in just one visit.
Accommodations for our 4-night stay is at the Best Western Plus-Rio Grande Inn, ideally located in the heart of Old Town. This landmark hotel has a rich, historic feel with gorgeous Southwestern décor. Custom furniture and artwork fill the lobby and featured in each guest room.
Come, join us on this fun-filled UH weekender tour.
Your 2019 Treasure Valley Weekender at “The Blue” Escorted Tour includes:
- Round trip air via American Airlines from Honolulu.
- Round trip airport transfers
- Four nights at the Best Western Plus-Rio Grande Inn
- Breakfast daily
- WiFi complimentary
- Gratuities for hotel porters and bus drivers
- Saturday UH vs Lobos football tickets-group seating
- Round trip game day transfers
- Half day Albuquerque city tour with guide
- Full day Santa Fe tour with guide
- All tax and gratuities included
- 2019 “Black in Black” commemorative t-shirt
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by July 15th , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for the hotel chambermaids
- Baggage fees are additional and payable directly to American Airlines at check-in. Current fees are $30 for the 1st bag and $40 for 2nd bag.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
Starting from $1,295 per person quad occupancy (4 persons sharing existing bedding).
Starting from $1,350 per person triple occupancy (3 persons sharing existing bedding).
Starting from $1,395 per person double occupancy
Starting from $1,595 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/23/19 – Depart Honolulu on American Airlines flight 1480 at 7:10 am and arrives in Los Angeles at 3:41 pm.
10/23/19 – Depart Los Angeles on American Airlines flight 6027 at 5:05 pm and arrive Albuquerque at 8:05 pm.
10/27/19 – Depart Albuquerque on American Airlines flight 5797 at 12:25 pm and arrives in Phoenix at 12:48 pm.
10/27/19 – Depart Phoenix on American Airlines flight 694 at 1:59 pm and arrive Honolulu at 5:40 pm.