Japan-Land of the Samurai Tour-Spring Break 2019 #1
March 16-24, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,695 per person triple occupancy $3,795 per person double occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Reserve by August 1st-Save $50 per person
The samurai were a special class in Japanese society. These revered warriors were highly respected for their strict dedication to their craft, the immense discipline required of a samurai and their indomitable fighting spirit. To many they were heroes.
Although samurai do not have any official status in today’s modern Japan, descendants of samurai families still enjoy a high esteem among the Japanese population and have remained an iconic symbol of courage, power, and masculinity for over 700 years of Japanese warfare history.
Roads are an essential part of civilization. They help people travel and discover many different places. In Japan, during the Edo period the Tokaido (East Sea Road) was an important key artery for the ruling shogun dynasty to keep control over the country. Stretching along the Pacific Coast from Edo (Tokyo) to Osaka, two to three weeks on foot, was always an adventure.
Join us on this unique tour for a taste of what these samurai experienced, our the 21st century version. We begin with 2 nights in Tokyo, then off by bullet train to Kyoto and Nara, just one of 3 on this tour. Next, onto Osaka, Hiroshima and Miyajima. We end in Hakata with a visit to the Reclining Buddha at Nanzoin Temple.
Your Japan-Land of the Samurai Spring Break 2019 tour #1 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights in first class hotels.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 10, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for and cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- Delta Air Lines does not allow for Comfort Class seating on Group fares
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,695 per person triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,795 per person double occupancy
Starting from $4,295 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
3/16/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 181 at 11:43 am and arrives in Narita at 4:10 pm, 03/17/19.
3/24/19 – Depart Fukuoka on Delta Air Lines flight 598 at 7:35 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:21 am (same day).