May 30-June 7, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,795 single occupancy
Reserve by December 1st– Save $50 per person
The samurai were a special class in Japanese society. These revered warriors were highly respected for their strict dedication to their craft, the immense discipline required of a samurai and their indomitable fighting spirit. To many they were heroes.
Although samurai do not have any official status in today’s modern Japan, descendants of samurai families still enjoy a high esteem among the Japanese population and have remained an iconic symbol of courage, power, and masculinity for over 700 years of Japanese warfare history.
Roads are an essential part of civilization. They help people travel and discover many different places. In Japan, during the Edo period the Tōkaidō (East Sea Road) was an important key artery for the ruling shogun dynasty to keep control over the country. Stretching along the Pacific Coast from Edo (Tokyo) to Osaka, two to three weeks on foot, was always an adventure.
Does the Tokaido Road and the travelling life of a samurai sound exciting? If so, join us on this unique tour for a taste of what these samurai experienced. Our 21st century version includes among all the favorites, a day at Universal Studios Japan, 2 hands-on experiences, bullet train, the Samurai Museum as well as a complete free day in Osaka.
Land of the Samurai Summer Break 1 Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 3 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 31, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,795 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/30/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 6:20 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 5/31.
06/07/20 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:45 am (same day).
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy