May 21 – 27, 2024 (5 nights/7 days) escorted from Honolulu
Hakata – Shimonoseki – Arita – Unzen – Shimabara – Kumamoto – Yame
$2,898 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,098 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $75 per person!
Join us as we explore the many sights and sounds of Japan’s third largest island, Kyushu! During the mid-16th century “Age of Discovery,” Kyushu served as a gateway for cultural and culinary exchange between Japan, Europe, and mainland Asia. In addition to its historical roots as an international trading hub, today’s Kyushu has garnered international fame for its hot springs, active volcanoes, breathtaking scenery, and delectable cuisine. We’re excited for you to get to know its unique personality!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Kyushu Memorial Day Weekender 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5-nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches & 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 65 days prior to departure, March 17, 2024.
- Final payment due by April 1, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 50 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,898 per person triple occupancy
From $2,898 per person double occupancy
From $3,098 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/21/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:25 pm and arrive in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 05/22.
05/27/24 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10 am (same day).