April 17th- April 24th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Japan’s’ spring flowers paint the prefecture, turning its landscape into watercolor paintings. With summer just around the corner, this is an ideal time to visit Kyushu and enjoy the regions’ sunny days and comfortable temperatures.
Besides the stunning vistas of azaleas and wisteria, there is beauty in the spring maples, their budding new leaves often referred to as “spring foliage”. It is said that they are as lovely as their fall cousins. Yet, more vistas, Umino Nakamichi Seaside Park for Nemophila, “Baby Blue Eyes” and poppies.
There is so much more on our tour, Mt. Sarakurayama Ropeway, historic Hasami Pottery Town, bullet train, ferry ride, a hands-on experience, shōchū and sake brewery, an onsen stay, and Yakatabune dinner cruise.
Come, join us on this truly unique tour. It is Kyushu at its best!
Your Kyushu Festival of Flowers Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, February 16th , 2022
- Final payment due by March 3rd , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/17/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:00 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 04/18.
04/24/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).