November 12th- 20th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,195 per person triple occupancy; $3,295 per person double occupancy; $3,550 single occupancy
Wind chimes and icy colors are essential in summer. Then its autumn, when a host of goodies are harvested one after the other. Autumn in Japan is magnificent. It may even be more visually stunning than the cherry blossoms of spring, maybe.
This Kyushu Fall Foliage Explorer is one you do not want to miss. This refreshed tour includes some of the best fall foliage viewing spots and activities that Kyushu has to offer. We begin and end on in one of Kyushu’s favorite cities, Hakata offering just enough night life and great shopping. In addition, there are visits to two onsen towns, Sujiyu and Beppu. No Kyushu tour is ever complete without Kumamoto and the addition of an overnight stay in Saga, while relatively unknown, it is packed with its own charms.
Foliage viewing includes the 5-star rated Mt. Aso Daikanbo Peak Observatory, a drive along the Aso Panorama Line to Mt. Aso, a ride on the Yufuin sightseeing train to Hakata, a gondola-like boat cruise on the Yanagawa River and much more.
We have also included two sake brewery visits, a hands-on experience, and two recently opened venues, teamLab Forest, a digital art collective and LaLaport Fukuoka, a shopping mall and much more.
Please check out our day-to-day itinerary and join us on this unique Kyushu Fall Foliage tour!
Your Kyushu Fall Foliage Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 13th , 2022
- Final payment due by September 28th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,195 per person triple occupancy
From $3,295 per person double occupancy
From $3,550 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/12/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 11/13
11/20/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:25 am (same day).