November 12th -20th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$3,095 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,495 single occupancy
Wind chimes and icy colors are essential in summer. Then its autumn, when a host of goodies are harvested one after the other. Autumn in Japan is magnificent. It may even be more visually stunning than the cherry blossoms of spring, maybe.
This Kyushu Fall Foliage Explorer is one you do not want to miss. This refreshed tour itinerary includes some of the best fall foliage viewing spots and activities that Kyushu has to offer. We begin and end on in one of Kyushu’s favorite cities, Hakata offering just enough night life and great shopping. In addition, there are visits to two onsen towns, Sujiyu and Beppu. No Kyushu tour is ever complete without Kumamoto and the addition of an overnight stay in Saga, while relatively unknown, it is packed with its own charms.
Foliage viewing includes the 5-star rated Mt. Aso Daikanbo Peak Observatory, a drive along the Panorama Line to Mt. Aso, a ride on the resort train, Yufuin no mori, from Yufuin to Hakata and a gondola-like boat cruise on the Yanagawa River.
Another unique addition, Hibikinada Green Park, it is theme of “encountering water, greenery, and animals.” The parks’ centerpiece, the rose garden with 320 different kinds of roses and 2500 rose plants. There’s also, Hibiki Animal World with approximately 250 kangaroos that you can touch and feed, along with wallabies and wallaroo. In the Tropical House, get up close and personal with water dragons, chameleons, and other tropical reptiles. There is also a variety of birds and a butterfly museum. Hibikinada Green Park truly has something to offer everyone!
There’s more yet, please check out our day to day itinerary and join us on this unique Kyushu Fall Foliage tour!
Your Kyushu Fall Foliage Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches and 3 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 13th , 2021
- Final payment due by September 28th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,095 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,495 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/12/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 12:10 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 5:10 pm, 11/13
11/20/21 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:05 am (same day).