March 26th- April 3rd, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,295 per person triple occupancy; $3,395 per person double occupancy; $3,795 single occupancy
In the mountains, parks along riverfronts and city street, in school yards…..
From late March through the entire month of April, it’s the season of the cherry that tinges Japanese islands in delicate shades of pink. The blossoms that signal the end of winter and the arrival of spring have more than a symbolic presence in Japan’s floral culture.
A long, long time ago, the cherry tree was revered as a “dwelling of the gods”; when in full bloom, people offered sake and food to its splendor in exchange for a good harvest. Today every village, town and city lets business-as-usual slide to indulge in days of hanami, flower viewing parties, with friends, family, and co-workers.
Of course, there’s far more to cherry blossoms. Join us as we are off to the region of Kyushu exploring Hakata, Yanagawa, Karatsu, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Kirishima, Kagoshima and Beppu. This tour includes a ferry ride, bullet train, two onsen nights, a complete free last day for shopping, and so much more!
It is the perfect balance, sightseeing with free time for shopping. Do leave room in your bags for those favorite omiyages!
Your Kyushu Cherry Blossom Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 25th , 2022
- Final payment due by February 9th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,295 per person triple occupancy
From $3,395 per person double occupancy
From $3,795 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/26/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:05 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 03/27
04/03/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).