Kyushu Cherry Blossom 2019
March 26-April 3, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person triple occupancy; $3,295 double occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-SAVE $50 per person
In the mountains, parks along riverfronts and city street, in school yards…..
From late March through the entire month of April, it’s the season of the cherry that tinges Japanese islands in delicate shades of pink. The blossoms that signal the end of winter and the arrival of spring have more than a symbolic presence in Japan’s floral culture.
A long, long time ago, the cherry tree was revered as a “dwelling of the gods”; when in full bloom, people offered sake and food to its splendor in exchange for a good harvest. Today every village, town and city lets business-as-usual slide to indulge in days of hanami, flower viewing parties, with friends, family, and co-workers.
Of course, there’s far more to cherry blossoms. Join us as we are off to the region of Kyushu exploring Hakata, Yanagawa, Karatsu, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Kirishima, Kagoshima and Beppu.
It’s the perfect balance, sightseeing with free time for shopping. Leave room in your bag for those favorite omiyages!
Your Kyushu Cherry Blossom Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunch and 2 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 21, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,195 per person triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,295 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $3,595 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/26/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 599 at 11:43 am and arrives in Fukuoka at 5:50 pm, 3/27.
04/03/19 – Depart Fukuoka on Delta Air Lines flight 598 at 7:35 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:21 am (same day).