October 28th – November 5th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Cool temperatures and colors change from the vibrant greens of summer to a rich palette of red, orange, and yellow, signaling the arrival of autumn. South Korea is renowned for having some of the most beautiful autumn foliage and fall landscapes in the world. Though numerous areas across Korea offer brilliant displays of autumn leaves, the mountains are still considered the quintessential destination.
On this tour, not only can you enjoy the fall foliage in and around Seoul, but we have also included a two-night stay in Sokcho, close by to Seoraksan Mountains and the stunning fall scenery of Seoraksan National Park. There’re also fun items including a visit to the KBS Drama Center, Jeongdong Theatre show and plenty of time for serious shopping in Myeongdong, the shopping epicenter of Seoul, a tour of the DMZ, and the best of Seoul’s shopping.
Come along, join us on this fun filled fall foliage tour!
Your Korea Autumn Colors Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 27th , 2021
- Final payment due by September 13th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
From $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,895 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/28/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 10/29
11/05/21 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:15 am (same day).