October 29- November 6, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,295 per person triple occupancy; $2395 per person double occupancy; $2,795 single occupancy
Reserve by May 1st-Save $25 per person
Cool temperatures and colors change from the vibrant greens of summer to a rich palette of red, orange, and yellow, signaling the arrival of autumn. South Korea is renowned for having some of the most beautiful autumn foliage and fall landscapes in the world. Though numerous areas across Korea offer brilliant displays of autumn leaves, the mountains are still considered the quintessential destination.
On this tour, not only can you enjoy the fall foliage in and around Seoul, but we have also included a two-night stay in Sokcho, close by to Seoraksan Mountains and the stunning fall scenery of Seoraksan National Park. There’re also fun items including a visit to the KBS Drama Center, Jeongdong Theatre show and plenty of time for serious shopping in Myeongdong, the shopping epicenter of Seoul, a tour of the DMZ, and the best of Seoul’s shopping.
Come along, join us on this fun filled fall foliage tour!
Korea’s Autumn Colors Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotels, 5 lunches, 1 bento dinner on arrival and 1 dinner.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 1st , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
Starting from $2,295 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $2,395 per person double occupancy
Starting from $2,795 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/29/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:25 pm, 10/30.
11/06/20 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:00 am (same day).