October 27-November 4, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Cool temperatures and colors change from the vibrant greens of summer to a rich palette of red, orange, and yellow, signaling the arrival of autumn. South Korea is renowned for having some of the most beautiful autumn foliage and fall landscapes in the world. Though numerous areas across Korea offer brilliant displays of autumn leaves, the mountains are still considered the quintessential destination.
On this tour, not only can you enjoy the fall foliage in and around Seoul, but we have also included a two-night stay in Sokcho, close by to Seoraksan Mountains and the stunning fall scenery of Seoraksan National Park. There’re also fun items including a visit to the KBS Drama Center, Jeongdong Theatre show and plenty of time for serious shopping in Myeongdong, the shopping epicenter of Seoul.
Come along, join us on this fun filled fall foliage tour!
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Maui.
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel plus 5 lunches & 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus and rail.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 23, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 & maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/27/19 – Depart Maui on Hawaiian Airlines flight 245 at 12:35 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 1:11pm
10/27/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:35 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, October 28th.
11/04/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:35 am (same day).
11/04/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 306 at 1:36 pm and arrive in Maui at 2:21 pm
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy