April 1st – 9th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,995 single occupancy
Springtime in Seoul is an explosion of color and activity, befitting of one of Asia’s most vibrant capitals.
For South Koreans, the arrival of spring guarantees a few things, hard-core hikers out in droves, fresh produce in the markets and trees up and down the peninsula blossoming into great swaths of soft pinks and yellows.
Springtime is famed as cherry blossom season and greatly anticipated in several cities and towns across South Korea. A palette of vibrant colors is revealed as nature awakes from its winter slumber and comes to life. The place to be this season is outdoors, whether to enjoy the breathtaking scenery or to participate in the numerous festivals that seem to sprout from the ground.
Join us on the “Korean Spring Blooms and Blossoms” tour, a perfectly balanced itinerary blending art and culture with cherry blossoms, 5 hands-on experiences, hotels in the best locations, time to explore on your own and a complete free last day to finish up all your shopping.
Your Korean Spring Blooms and Blossoms 2021 Tour includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 6 lunches and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 29th., 2021
- Final payment due by February 15th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
From $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,995 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/01/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 12:25 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 04/02
04/09/21 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:55 am (same day).