Korea Foodie Tour with Daisy Komeiji
April 9-17, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,899 per person double occupancy; $3,399 single occupancy
Seoul– Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide. An early morning temple visit
can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong.
Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night
markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
Jeonju– Also known as the birthplace of the Bi Bim Bap, Jeonju literally means “Perfect Region”. It is
an important tourist center famous for Korean food, historic buildings, sports activities, and innovative
Busan– Bursting with mountains and beaches, hot springs and seafood, South Korea’s second-largest
city is a rollicking port town with much to offer. From casual tent bars and chic designer cafes to fish
markets teeming with every species imaginable, Busan has something for all tastes.
Jeju Island-Nicknamed the “Hawaii of South Korea” and also known as the “Island of Gods”, Jeju is
well known for its natural wonders, including waterfalls, white sand beaches and a dormant volcano —
South Korea’s highest mountain — at the center of the island. It is also home to over 6000 lady divers
whose average age is 75 years old. These divers catch fish bare-handed among many other seafood
items making Jeju known for fresh seafood.
Suwon-Just a short distance from Seoul, Suwon in the capital of Gyeonggi-do and nationally known for
being the only city to retain its historic city walls, and as the center of Samsung’s global research &
Come, join Daisy on this fun filled Korea Foodie Tour eating and sightseeing through South Korea!
Korea Foodie Tour with Daisy Komeiji 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $250 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 15, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,899 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,399 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
To book, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-737-3699.
04/09/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 4/09.
04/17/20 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:55 am (same day).