Kanto Summer Break Explorer Tour 2019-GURANTEED!
June 3-10, 2019 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled Summer Break Kanto Explorer tour as we travel to Japan’s Kanto region. Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
This is a perfectly balanced tour, enjoy the very best of Japanese culture along with some of the top spots for the younger family members. For culture we have included a day trip Kamakura where you can see the Great Buddha, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ameyoko, Asakusa, the Edo Tokyo Museum, iconic Tokyo Tower, and Meiji Shrine where we can watch traditional wedding processions.
For the young and young at heart there a full day at Disneyland Tokyo, CUPNOODLE Museum, Ueno Zoo to see the pandas, experience the Shibuya Crossing and see Hachiko Dog statute, the Samurai Museum, Harajuku, and Shimokitazawa, the bohemian ‘hood where Tokyo’s cool kids gather.
For flower lovers, a visit to Hase Temple in Kamakura, a famous spot to view hydrangeas and a walk amongst a grove of 1,500 irises at Meiji Shrine.
The best part yet, no changing hotels, one great hotel, the recently renovated Sunshine City Prince Hotel in a great spot for the entire six nights. Did we mention a full free last day to shop in one of the best areas, Ikebukuro or go off and sightsee on your own. Oh, yea, at a great price!
Kanto Summer Break Explorer Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 19, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/03/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 6:20 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 6/04.
06/10/19 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive Honolulu at 12:35 pm.