Kanto Spring Break Odyssey 2019 #2-1 SEAT LEFT!
March 19-26, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $2,595 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled Kanto Spring Break Odyssey Tour as we travel to Japan’s Kanto region. Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
Yet, this is just the beginning as we have included a day trip to Kamakura, The Old Capital in the East and home to the Great Buddha, and a full day at Tokyo Disneyland.
In Tokyo, it’s the very best of Tokyo’s sights including Ueno, Tsukiji Market, Asakusa, Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, and CUPNOODLES Museum in Yokohama, and Tokyo Tower to name a few. We also didn’t forget a full day at leisure so that you can sightsee on your own or shop til you drop at the Sunshine City Mall and area around the Ikebukuro Station.
Your Kanto Spring Break Odyssey Tour 2019- #2 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 5, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,595 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/19/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 1:55 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 3/20.
03/26/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 08:40 am (same day)