November 14 – 21, 2023 (6 Nights/ 8 Days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Takasaki – Kusatsu – Matsumoto
$3,270 per person triple occupancy, $3,298 per person double occupancy. $3,718 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Just as sakura (cherry blossoms) color Japan in blush during the springtime, koyo (colorful leaves) decorate the nation in its autumnal warmth during the fall. Beginning in mid-September, koyo makes its first appearance in the northern island of Hokkaido and dominoes its way to central and late Japan by late November. In the short weeks between viewing Koyo and December’s winter, people rush to enjoy the last few temperate days and breathtaking fall foliage before the frigid new season arrives.
Join the excitement and capture this unique moment with us as we explore the best spots in Tokyo with stunning koyo as our backdrop. In addition to Tokyo hotspots, we’ll also visit Takasaki (location of the #1 hot springs in Japan), as well as Kusatsu Onsen and Matsumoto, home to some of Japan’s most beautiful castles.
Some highlights include: 2 hands-on experiences (apple picking and daruma painting), a visit to Jigokudani Monkey Park, a train ride, an onsen stay, and a complete day at leisure in Tokyo. From the incredible countryside fall vistas to some of Tokyo’s best shopping streets, this tour is one you will not want to miss!
Your Kanto Fall Foliage 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 15, 2023
- Final payment due by September 27, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,270 per person triple occupancy
From $3,298 per person double occupancy
From $3,718 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/14/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:55 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 11/15/23
11/21/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 am (same day).