November 15th- 22nd, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,315 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,615 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND
Koyo, is the autumn season in Japan – where the leaves start to lose their green and people across the nation flock to enjoy the last few temperate days and sights of breathtaking foliage before winter sets in. Spending a day indulging in the array of colors brought on by the changing leaves is a pastime as old as the spring counterpart of viewing cherry blossoms.
Join us, won’t you, as we capture the best of this region. Besides all the best of Tokyo, we have included visits to Takasaki, home to the #1 hot springs in Japan, Kusatsu Onsen and Matsumoto, famous for having one of Japan’s most beautiful castles.
There is an onsen stay, 2 hands-on experiences, apple picking and daruma painting, Jigokudani Monkey Park, train ride and a complete free day in Tokyo!
From the incredible countryside fall vistas to some of Tokyo’s best shopping streets, this tour is one you will not want to miss.
Your Kanto Fall Foliage Explorer Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 16th , 2022
- Final payment due by September 30th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency
From $3,315 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,615 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/15/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 11/16
11/22/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:15 pm (same day).