November 17-24, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Koyo, is the autumn season in Japan – where the leaves start to lose their green and people across the nation flock to enjoy the last few temperate days and sights of breathtaking foliage before winter sets in. Spending a day indulging in the array of colors brought on by the changing leaves is a pastime as old as the spring counterpart of viewing cherry blossoms.
Join us, won’t you, as we capture the best of this region, a brand-new itinerary for 2019. Besides all the best of Tokyo, we have included visits to Takasaki, home to the #1 hot springs in Japan, Kusatsu Onsen and Matsumoto, famous for having one of Japan’s most beautiful castles.
There’s an onsen stay, 2 hands-on experiences, apple picking and daruma painting, Jigokudani Monkey Park, train ride and a complete free day in Tokyo!
From the incredible countryside fall vistas to some of Tokyo’s best shopping streets, this tour is one you won’t want to miss.
Kanto Fall Foliage Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Six nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 18th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/17/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:50 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 11/18.
11/24/20 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:20 pm (same day).