November 18-25, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $2,795 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,995 single occupancy
Koyo, is the autumn season in Japan – where the leaves start to lose their green and people across the nation flock to enjoy the last few temperate days and sights of breathtaking foliage before winter sets in. Spending a day indulging in the array of colors brought on by the changing leaves is a pastime as old as the spring counterpart of viewing cherry blossoms.
Join us, won’t you, as we capture the best of this region, a brand-new itinerary for 2019. Besides all the best of Tokyo, we have included visits to Takasaki, home to the #1 hot springs in Japan, Kusatsu Onsen and Matsumoto, famous for having one of Japan’s most beautiful castles.
There’s an onsen stay, 2 hands-on experiences, apple picking and daruma painting, Jigokudani Monkey Park, bullet train ride and a complete free day in Tokyo!
From the incredible countryside fall vistas to some of Tokyo’s best shopping streets, this tour is one you won’t want to miss.
Kanto Fall Foliage Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches & 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 13th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- ” Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,795 per person double/triple occupancy
Starting from $2,995 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/18/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 1:40 pm and arrives Narita at 6:00 pm, 11/19.
11/25/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 9:10 am (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 7-14, 2019. Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy