Kanto Fall Foliage 2018 Tour
November 8-15, 2018 – from Honolulu
From: $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,995 single occupancy
Koyo, is the autumn season in Japan – where the leaves start to lose their green and people across the nation flock to enjoy the last few temperate days and sights of breathtaking foliage before winter sets in. Spending a day indulging in the array of colors brought on by the changing leaves is a pastime as old as the spring counterpart of viewing cherry blossoms.
Join us won’t you as we capture the best of this region, a brand-new itinerary for 2018. Our touring days include Kawagoe, known as “Little Edo”, Nagatoro, a small but scenic town deep in the mountains of western Saitama, Kusatsu Onsen, one of Japan’s most famous hot springs, Matsumoto, most famous for one of Japan’s most beautiful castles and then catch the bullet train to Tokyo which needs no introduction.
From the incredible countryside fall vistas to some of Tokyo’s best shopping streets, this tour is one you won’t want to miss.
Your Kanto Fall Foliage 2018 tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu. (flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 28, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,995 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/08/18 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:55 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 11/09
11/15/18 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:15 pm (same day).