October 3-10, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Reserve by April 15th– Save $25 per person
Join us on this fun filled Fall Break Kanto Explorer tour as we travel to Japan’s Kanto region. Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
This is a perfectly balanced tour, the very best of Japanese culture along with some of the top spots for the younger family members. For culture we have included a day trip Kamakura where you can see the Great Buddha, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ameyoko, Asakusa, Meiji Shrine, Mt. Fuji 5th Station, and Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, an artist’s paradise.
For the young and young at heart there’s a full day at Tokyo Disneyland, CUPNOODLE Museum, Shibuya Scramble Square with access to Shibuya Sky observation deck, Hachiko dog statute, and TeamLab Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries.
The best part yet, no changing hotels, one great hotel, Sunshine City Prince Hotel in a great spot for the entire six nights. Did we mention a full free last day to shop in one of the best areas, Ikebukuro or go off and sightsee on your own.
Kanto Fall Break Explorer Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Six nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 4th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/03/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 6:30 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 10/04.
10/10/20 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:35 pm (same day).