October 6-14, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $2,750 per person triple occupancy; $2,795 per person double occupancy; $3,395 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled Fall Break Kanto Explorer tour as we travel to Japan’s Kanto region. We begin in Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. Tokyo has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
Yet, this is just the beginning as we have included day trip Kamakura to visit the Great Buddha, the Cup Noodle Museum in Yokohama, one day each at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Sea, a complete full day of shopping in Ikebukuro and newly added, Uneo Zoo to visit the pandas, Edo Tokyo Museum and teamLab Borderless Tokyo, the world’s first digital art museum.
Kanto Summer Break Explorer Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via United Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by July 15th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,750 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $2,795 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,395 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/19 – Depart Honolulu on United Airlines flight 903 at 10:20 am and arrives in Narita at 1:25 pm, 10/07.
10/14/19 – Depart Narita on United Airlines flight 902 at 6:55 pm and arrive Honolulu at 7:10 am.