March 12th- March 20th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Join us on this fun filled 7-night Kanto Spring Break Explorer Tour.
Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it is clean and safe. Really, what is not to love?
With the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, our hale in Ikebukuro for the 7-nights, enjoy time in one of Japan’s top downtown areas.
It’s a perfectly balanced tour that includes historic sites, the best omiyage shopping, and leisure time to go off on your own.
There’s’ a day at Tokyo Disneyland, a visit to Enoshima and Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha, and another day tour to Nikko, founded in the 8th century, home to 9 national treasures.
In Tokyo the must dos are included, Tsukiji Market, Ameyoko Market, Edo Tokyo Museum, Asakusa and Meiji Jingu Shrine to witness the pageantry of a traditional Japanese wedding procession.
There’s much more yet, visiting the pandas at Ueno Zoo, the regional antenna shops, an afternoon in Shibuya, and a full free day in the Ikebukuro neighborhood, dotted with large department stores, restaurants, and attached to the Sunshine City Mall. There will be no dull moments on this tour, guaranteed!
Your Kanto Explorer Spring Break Tour #3 – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 2 lunches
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 11th , 2022
- Final payment due by January 26th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/12/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:05 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:00 pm, 03/13
03/20/22 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 7:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:45 pm (same day).