March 26- April 2nd , 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st– SAVE $50 per person
Hanami literally means viewing flowers, and every year in the spring, Japan celebrates Hanami with the beautiful blooming cherry blossoms. The ritual of viewing and admiring the blossoms dates back over 1,000 years when aristocrats would enjoy the flowers and write poems based on their inspirations. Today, most people enjoy the view with an afternoon picnic. While there are beautiful blossoms all over the country, the Kanto region offers some of the greatest viewing spots.
Kanto Cherry Blossom Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Six night accommodations in 1st class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 23rd , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more info
Starting from $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/26/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 181 at 11:04 am and arrives in Narita at 3:35 pm, 4/27.
04/02/20 – Depart Narita on Delta Air Lines flight 180 at 7:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:33 am (same day).
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy