March 26th- April 3rd, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,095 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,695 single occupancy
Hanami literally means viewing flowers, and every year in the spring, Japan celebrates Hanami with the beautiful blooming cherry blossoms. The ritual of viewing and admiring the blossoms dates back over 1,000 years when aristocrats would enjoy the flowers and write poems based on their inspirations. Today, most people enjoy the view with an afternoon picnic. While there are beautiful blossoms all over the country, the Kanto region offers some of the greatest viewing spots.
On this Kanto and Nikko Cherry Blossom tour, we have included nine cherry blossom viewing spots! But there is much, much more including Nikko, where in early April its World Heritage temples and shrines are awash in pink cherry blossoms. Accommodations in Nikko are at the historic Nikko Kanaya Hotel, opened in 1873. It is the oldest resort hotel in Japan. A stay here is truly a stay in a piece of history, following a long line of famous people that includes Dr. Albert Einstein and Helen Keller.
We have not forgotten the must-do’s, Tsukiji, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, Shibuya Sky, and a complete free day!
Come, join us on this one-of-a-kind tour as we experience the beauty of cherry blossoms and savor seasonal delicacies.
Your Kanto and Nikko Cherry Blossom Tour #2 – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 25th , 2022
- Final payment due by February 9th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,095 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/26/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 457 at 2:45 pm and arrives in Haneda at 7:25 pm, 03/27
04/03/22 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:35 am (same day).