Kansai Summer Break Explorer Tour 2019
Reserve by December 15th-Save $50 per person
Our tour begins in Kyoto which served as Japan’s capital and the emperor’s residence from 794 until 1868. It is one of the country’s ten largest cities with a population of 1.5 million people and a modern face.
Kyoto is old Japan, robed monks shuffle between temple buildings, prayer chants resonate through stunning Zen gardens, and the faithful meditate on tatami-mat floors. Even as the modern city buzzes and shifts all around, a waft of burning incense, or the sight of a bright vermillion torii gate marking a shrine entrance, are regular reminders that Kyoto remains the spiritual heart of Japan.
And then there is Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city, a place where things have always moved a bit faster, where people are a bit brasher and interactions are peppered with playful jabs – and locals take pride in this.
Above all, Osaka is a city that loves to eat: its unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’). It really shines in the evening, when it seems that everyone is out for a good meal – and a good time.
And yet there is so much more, including a full day at Universal Studios, an overnight visit Hiroshima and Miyajima along with two bullet train rides. Yes, we have free time so that you can enjoy the very best of Omiyage shopping these cities have to offer.
Come, join along as you really couldn’t ask for a more perfectly balanced tour.
Kansai Summer Break Explorer Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunches & 2 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 19, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,295 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/02/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:25 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 6/03.
06/09/19 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 9:45 am.